1) We treat people the way we want to be treated – with respect and honesty.
2) Our main goal is achieve stable returns and avoid the big downturns while capturing as much of the up side as possible. A 35% loss can take a 55% increase just to get back to even.
– Ravenna Capital started as a family business and we stand by our family values. We work to keep our family name in high regards even though we have grown.
– This office is never done learning. Our Certified Financial Planners are required, by the Board of Certified Financial Planners to take at least 30 hours/year of continuing education & ethics courses. Also, FINRA rules require all licensed individuals to study the newest regulations and firm elements. This means we are regularly learning the newest products and laws and well as refreshing our memories with the current products and laws.
–We are only as far away as a phone call. You can reach out to us by phone, email, fax, video conference, etc. We are using technology to keep in touch across the country. We give you our word that if you reach out to us we will get back to you as fast as we possibly can.
– We’re all people here. No one is better than anyone else. Don’t feel shy to ask a ‘dumb’ question. At one point in the past we didn’t know the answer either. If we don’t know the answer we will tell you and then find out as quickly as we can!
– For 401(k) & 403(b) management: An account value of at least $5,000
– For rollover IRA & Roth IRA management: An account value of at least $25,000
– If you are under 50 years of age: The maximum contribution that you can make is the smaller of $5,500 or the amount of your taxable compensations for the year.
-If you are 50 years of age or older: The maximum contribution is the smaller of $6,500 or the amount of your taxable compensation for the year.
1) Paperless statements
2) 24/7 online account access
3) GoToMeeting to set video conferences if we can’t meet in person
4) Our website is optimized for tablet and mobile use
5) We are exploring the use of digital signatures. Although in its infancy stages of development, this means in the future there may be no need to mail paperwork back and forth.
INVESTMENT ADVISORY FEES